top of page


HSM advises a range of municipalities and public entities in various capacities as general or special counsel. HSM can advise your municipality or public entity in a range of in areas including:

-Advising Town Boards, Planning Boards and Zoning Boards of Appeals

-Amending Local Codes and Zoning Codes

-Resolutions and Local Laws

-Preparing and Revising Comprehensive Plans

-District Formations

If your municipality or public entity requires assistance with any of the above matters, please CONTACT US for a free consultation. 

Preliminary Site Plan- L101 (2233237-002
bottom of page